Munam public school, Maharajagunj was established in April 1995 with mere Kindergarten facilities. It has now become a large academic centre catering the primary and secondary educational need of more than 1200 students from LKG to Std. XII. The school is affiliated to C.B.S.E, New Delhi, up to 10+2. It is the single Muslim minority institution of Jharkhand having been declared Minority Educational Institution by the National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions, New Delhi. Munam public school is the pioneer of scientific and modern education of Barhi sub-division.
The Founder of Munam Public School, Mr. Matinul Hassan has established this institution under the aegis of Hazrat Munam Pak Talimee Mission with an objective of educating the educationally and economically left out section of the society. The institution has become a role model in the field of education with its continuous efforts to promote the vision among the educationally and economically weaker section of state of Jharkhand. His journey towards attainment of the above said vision started in the early eighties; he himself felt the pain of not receiving quality education because of non-availability of good school in Barhi sub division. Read More ...
1. 2016 : AKASH NATIONAL TALENT HUNT EXAM.
2. SCIENCE EXHIBITION "WATER POLLUTION"
3. 2017 : PRABHAT KHABAR QUIZ COMPETITION
4. 2017 : ENGLISH DRAMA
1. SCIENCE EXHIBITION "WATER POLLUTION"
2. 2017 : PRABHAT KHABAR QUIZ COMPETITION
3. 2015 : INTER SCHOOL DRAWING COMPETITION
3RD PRIZE IN DRAWING COMPETITION
1. 2017 & 2014 : AKASH NATIONAL TALENT HUNT EXAM
2. SCIENCE EXHIBITION "RAIN WATER HARVESTING"
3. 2017 : INTER SCHOOL(S.ST)QUIZ COMPETITION
1. 2017 : RANK 102 IN HAZARIBAG DISTRICT &
2. 2014 : ALL INDIA RANK : 1502 FOR AKASH NATIONAL TALENT HUNT EXAM
1. 2012 : ENGLISH WRTING COMPETITION AT INDIRA GANDHI GYANPITH
2. 2012 : DRAWING COMPETITION
3. 2016 : ELOCUTION CONTEXT AT ST.XAVIERS (HAZARIBAG).
4. 2017 : CREATIVE ENGLISH WRITING COMPETITION AT JACK & JILL (HAZARIBAG)
5. SCIENCE EXHIBITION "RAIN WATER HARVESTING"
6. CREATIVE MODEL COMPETITION AT GIRIDIH
7. 2017 : ENGLISH DRAMA
2012 : 1ST POSITION IN ENGLISH WRITING COMPETITION